Princess Dock Liverpool
The Liverpool Landing Stages were constructed around 1850. The northern section was known as the Princes Landing Stage. Immediately behind the Princes stage stood the Riverside Station which opened in 1895. For the transatlantic travellers it meant that they only had a short walk to or from the liners berthed at the Princes Landing Stage.
Image dimensions: 800 x 382 pixels